Monday, November 22, 2010

Homestead Mayor, others Hospitalized

The homestead fire department says Homestead Mayor Better Esper remains hospitalized this morning after a carbon monoxide leak sickened her, Lloyd Cunningham and a third person. They called 911 Saturday night. Fire Department Chief Bill Purifoy says crews found high levels of carbon monoxide inside the two-unit home shared by Esper and Cunningham. The source of the carbon monoxide appears to have been a gas lantern in the basement. Hospital officials say Cunningham was released.

No comments: